Wanderful.stream maps residual flows from SMEs in the Meuse-Rhine Euregion and also wants to revalue these in the form of new prototypes. All this with the help of designers, technologists, and business developers.
In the project, we help companies with their circular issues. We put them in contact with designers and technologists, as well as STEAM students (science – technology – engineering – arts – maths). Using interdisciplinary collaboration brings the end goal closer more quickly: creating innovative prototypes and relevant business cases.
Wanderful.stream is a catalyst for new circular models and innovative products. Eight partner organisations that are active in Belgian and Dutch Limburg, Wallonia, and the German region of Aachen together form the driving force behind the project. Pathway components:
- Community events to recruit companies for the bootcamps and innovation pathways.
- Introductory meeting or intake with company (i.e. the client) about residual flow
- Participation in bootcamps
- Links with designer, technologist, and business developer, and start of the innovation pathway
- ‘Learning from’ inspiration events